Every year end, Leonia sets the stage for the commencement of the new year with happening celebrations and happy memories. This year will be
no exception so get ready to groove to India's chosen voice as Indian Idol 2017 winner L.V. Revanth takes centre stage along with Maalavika,
Anurag, Lipsika and Simran at Leonia. Bring along your family and friends and be a part of this opulent experience. More artists to be announced
LV Revanth: Join Indian Idol 2017 winner Revanth in celebrating the beginning of a new era. He has won Rock Star, Spicy Singer on Maa TV and
Superstar of the South. Apart from lending his voice for a song in Baahubali, he has sung around 200 songs for Telugu and Kannada films.
Maalavika Sundar made it to the top 4 finalists on Indian Idol 9 and had also competed in music reality show, Super Singer. She received intensive
training in Carnatic music and has carved a niche for herself as a playback singer down the South.
Anurag Kulakarni: A renowned playback singer in the Telugu film industry, Anurag Kulakarni shot to fame after bagging the title of Idea Super Singer Season 8 (2015) which is a popular show in MAA TV.
Lipsika was a part of the winning team in Bol Baby Bol – 2017 and was the runner-up of the prestigious reality show Padutha theeyaga – 2010.
She was also qualified to participate in the music reality show, Super singer and has lent her voice in the film industry down the south, some of which are Ninnu chusi padipoya from Temper and Ee vintha neediga from Express raja.
Simran made it to the top 14 finalists in the music reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in 2016 and was also a finalist in the music reality show Voice of Punjab Season 6. She is now known as a renowned Bollywood singer and regularly lends her voice for the Punjabi film industry and has performed across various nations like Australia and New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions:
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted at the venue.
- Drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and short eats are available on cash and carry basis.
- Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a dignified manner else they will be expelled from the Venue.
- The resort reserves the right to end the event if the resort reasonably believes that the event is not being conducted in an ordinary and lawful manner.
- The resort has no responsibility whatsoever for costs, damages or expenses that the guests may incur in case it is desired to terminate the
events for any reasons whatsoever.
- If any damage is caused to resort property, the persons involved are liable to be penalized.
- Guests are requested to co-operate with the security procedures of the resort that may include inspection of bags and frisking by security personnel.
- The resort cannot assume responsibility for the personal property and equipment brought on the property.
- The Resort assumes no responsibility for personal items left unattended in the resort premises.
- The car parking charges are applicable.
- The resort is not responsible for any theft, damage or loss to any goods that may occur within the car park.
- The events and shows are liable to change depending on availability of artists.
- The ticket should be carried at all times, when going around the venues.
- All the above and other conditions may apply as per Leonia.
- The terms of this communication are governed by the laws of India and come under the jurisdiction of the High Court of Telangana only.
Is parking available at the venue: Yes
Age limit to enter the Event / Buy tickets: No
How is the seating arrangement: Open Space
Gate Entry Details: 7Pm
Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show?: Yes
Is re-entry allowed: No